Garden definition a plot of ground usually near a house where flowers shrubs vegetables fruits or herbs are cultivated see more. A garden is usually a piece of land that is used for growing flowers trees shrubs and other plants the act of caring for a garden by watering the flowers and plants and removing the weeds is called gardening . Garden definition is a plot of ground where herbs fruits flowers or vegetables are cultivated how to use garden in a sentence a plot of ground where herbs fruits flowers or vegetables are cultivated a rich well cultivated region see the full definition since 1828
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.