This book argues that a good public health researcher is someone who is familiar with the latest methodological developments in the health area whether these be quantitative or qualitative empirical or library based. This book aims to provide students and practitioners of public health with a quick and accessible overview of the major methods contributing to the study of public health today. This video is unavailable watch queue queue watch queue queue. Do you want to remove all your recent searches all recent searches will be deleted. About the author jeanne daly is a senior lecturer school of public health at la trobe university allen kellehear is a professor and head of research development at the turning point alcohol and drug centre
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.