Get this from a library the law of executory contracts for the sale of real property anson bingham. The making of the modern law legal treatises 1800 1926 includes over 20000 analytical theoretical and practical works on american and british law. 1 an executory contract for the sale purchase or exchange of real property or an instrument canceling such a contract or an instrument containing a power to convey real property as the agent or attorney for the owner of the property acknowledged or proved and certified in the manner to entitle a conveyance to be recorded may be . An executory contract is a contract made by two parties in which the terms are set to be fulfilled at a later date the contract stipulates that both sides still have duties to perform before it becomes fully executed. Do you want to remove all your recent searches all recent searches will be deleted
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.