The law code of manu translated by patrick olivelle oxford worlds classics the translation is based on the first ever critical edition of the text established by the translator to be published by oup new york. The law code of manu is the most authoritative and the best known legal text of ancient india famous for fifteen centuries it still generates controversy with manus verses being cited in support of the oppression of women and members of the lower castes. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for the law code of manu oxford worlds classics at amazoncom read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Buses at oxford street and oxford circus central london september 2015. Issuu company logo close
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.