Good practices for outcomes research reports are highly cited expert consensus guidance recommendations that set international standards for outcomes research and its use in healthcare decision making all good practices for outcomes research reports are made freely available as part of the societys mission. Outcomes research is defined more broadly as studies that attempt to identify measure and evaluate the results of healthcare services in general 5 outcomes research is discussed further in chapter 2 pharmacoeconomics is a division of outcomes research that can be used to quantify the value of pharmaceutical care products and services
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.