Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. About legal realism and american law in the first part of the 20th century a group of law scholars offered engaging and occasionally disconcerting views on the role of judges and the relationship between law and politics in the united states. Legal realism the school of legal philosophy that challenges the orthodox view of us jurisprudence under which law is characterized as an autonomous system of rules and principles that courts can logically apply in an objective fashion to reach a determinate and apolitical judicial decision. As someone interested in american intellectual history i frequently run into references to legal realism but had never found a clear succinct account of this movement and its place in the bigger picture of american legal history
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.