Ithis book draws on his experiences as a lawfare practitioner us state department attorney and international law scholar in analyzing the theory and practice of the use of law as a weapon of war. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Lawfare law as a weapon of war orde f kittrie analyzes the deployment and impact of lawfare the use of law as a substitute for armed force to accomplish international security objectives. Lawfare law as a weapon of war orde f kittrie new york oxford university press 2016 504 pp 2995 cloth with the growing awareness of russias attempts to weaken democratic institutions worldwide the security practices of democratic nations are facing unprecedented challenges
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.