Introduction to health care administration hcad 600 3 credits an introduction to the principles of management and leadership as the foundations for the administration of health care products and service delivery. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Provides a complete orientation to the long term care industry for those entering the field of nursing home administration introducing areas of knowledge that practitioners must master to prepare for the national examination and to become licensed administrators. This course provides an introduction to health care finance students will develop skills for the role of a health care manager to plan control direct and coordinate financial activities related to the organizations day to day operation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.