Oecd experiences with the initiation and coordination of health indicator systems with special emphasis on interinstitutional coordination and comparability jean pierre poullier pages 23 36. Abstract the papers contained in this book originate from two conferences held in munich on july 19 1984 whose subjects were indicator based reporting systems and long term trend indicators and models. Oecd health statistics 2018 is the most comprehensive source of comparable statistics on health and health systems across oecd countries all datasets have been updated on 8 november 2018. Gross fixed capital formation in the health care system input costs for health care provision expenditure by disease age and gender under the system of health accounts sha framework
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.