The personal genome sequencing outcomes peopleseq consortium funded by the nih is one of the first large scale longitudinal studies to examine the experiences attitudes and outcomes of apparently healthy adults who have elected to obtain exome or genome sequencing. The genomes to fields initiative project overview scope standards and methods 2014 experiment 2015 experiment 2016 experiment 2017 experiment 2018 experiment hybrids used experimental data phenotypic traits ancillary projects uav study ear imaging study rna sampling study irrigation study crop growth imaging nitrogen sensor
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.