The ability to communicate effectively with cancer patients and their family members has been linked to patient satisfaction reduced psychological morbidity enhanced health and reduced clinician burn out. City new york doi 101007 b105731 identifier springer 101007 b105731 identifier ark ark 13960 t57d6rs81 isbn 0306478854 isbnonline 978 0 306 48007 2 lccn. Cancer culture communication 51 likes cancer has the power to redefine identities and change how we live and interact with each other and the world. This book is known for the approach of connecting aspects of medical health with communication. This important scholarly volume provides a powerful description of the relevance of culture as a critical context effect that dramatically influences provider consumer communication and health outcomes in the western context of cancer care
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.