Apple founder steve jobs once hailed edwin land the founder of polaroid and the father of instant photography as a national treasure and once confessed to a reporter that meeting land was like visiting a shrine. A triumph of genius edwin land polaroid and the kodak patent war. A triumph of genius edwin land polaroid and the kodak patent war by ron fierstein a triumph of genius edwin land polaroid and the kodak patent war. Youll learn details of lands involvement over four decades with top secret us military intelligence efforts during world war ii and through the cold war in the service of seven american presidents additionally youll thrill to the compelling first hand look at one of our nations most important legal battles over intellectual property polaroid versus kodak this corporate and legal . Cant find what you want suggest a purchase request from interlibrary loan
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.